Prep an easy, yet nutritious lunch in a matter of minutes.
Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- Tomato puree
- Cheese (Cheddar, red Leceister, etc.)
- Vegetables (Spinach, cherry tomatoes, red onion)
1. Spread the tomato puree over the wrap, leaving a small border around the edge.
2. Grate the cheese and sprinkle evenly on top.
3. Halve the cherry tomatoes and finely slice the red onion.
4. Spread a handful of spinach over the top of the pizza. Scatter the cherry tomatoes and red onion on top.
5. Cook in a preheated at 180C for 5-10 minutes until slightly crisp and the cheese melted.